We currently conduct substance abuse assessments and offer evidenced-based outpatient treatment for adults and youth suffering from the use and abuse of substances. Our team has over 30 years experience in the field and are dedicated to help you develop the skills needed to live a healthy and productive lifestyle.
Who Can Benefit from Outpatient Treatment ?
Not everyone who needs drug and alcohol treatment needs inpatient care. Outpatient can provide you with the support and treatment you need to work towards recovery. Outpatient treatment may be beneficial for individuals who:
- Have less severe addictions
- Have graduated from a more intense treatment and are stepping down
- Have a safe, stable home environment
- Have supportive family and friends
- Have internet access for online group participation
- Have reliable transportation to and from individual sessions
How Do I Know When to Enter Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment?
For individuals stepping down from more intensive treatment it is best to enter outpatient treatment immediately upon release from more intensive care to continue your recovery process. It can intimidating and overwhelming when you are faced with triggers and stressors that were not present in a treatment center. Entering outpatient treatment can ease your anxieties and provide you with the support, accountability, and space to discuss your struggles, all the while learning healthy ways to cope and ease back into a healthy lifestyle.
For all other individuals it can be difficult to decide when to enter treatment, but the following behaviors may help you or a loved one make that decision:
- Intense mood and behavior changes influenced by lack of substances
- When responsibilities are being neglected and it is affecting your school, work, relationships, and finances
- Lying and hiding things from family and friends to cover up the use of substances
- Beginning to engage in risky behaviors that are putting your or your family in danger
Click the links below to learn more about our services: